Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston Tribute

I for one was absolutely stunned when I received the phone call yesterday afternoon stating that Whitney Houston had died. I immediately googled and checked my twitter for confirmation. Yes, she had indeed passed. Soon the radio stations were playing all of her hits and I pulled my car to the side of the road so I could sing along in rememberance. I have been a fan of Whitney Houston's since 1985 when I was 6years old. I grew up in a small town in Pennsylvania where I was one of two black girls and there were no black role models to look up to until Whitney. She was beautiful and could saang! I could watch her videos tirelessly on MTV and knew all the words to her songs. The first albums I ever owned was Whitney's and, ironically, New Edition. I have posted videos of some of my favorite Whitney songs.

ONE MOMENT IN TIME:


SAVING ALL MY LOVE:


STAR SPANGLED BANNER:


SO EMOTIONAL:


GREATEST LOVE OF ALL:

No comments:

Post a Comment